Previously he designed various parts of the WordPress experience – across web and mobile – and the upcoming WooCommerce mobile apps.
He's a polymath with a wide range of interests, all contributing to his perspective on design.
Subscribe to More Beach Meetings podcast on:
- “Organizations which design systems are constrained to produce designs which are copies of the communication structures of these organizations.”
— Conway’s Law
- Link to Davide's blog post about Conway's Law
- Scaling is determined in part by how flexible the company is with its workers.
- Invisible communication happens all over the brick & mortar workplace. But, when a company is remote there is one way to communicate. There is one tier. And this simplifies so much, because every communication piece only has to be done once. There is only one way.
- Davide's Final Word: When we disagree. We need to start with what we agree on. "Okay we disagree, but where do we agree?". Start from there and the world will be a better place.